Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In the making: White & Pink Open Weave Ally Beanie \\ Newborn Baby Girl

I went to Michael's the afternoon with Chrissie and purchased some new yarn. I thought I had enough to make a blanket to cover the world, but it turns out that my stock isn't very good. I bought all Vanna's Choice. Some pinks, greys and a white. I was supposed to make some more baby head bands, but I've decided instead to make a cute little beanie.

4:54 PM




I messed up. Misinterpreted the directions, so I had to erase about 10-15 minutes of work.

-_____-


5:26 PM



The beginning of Round 11's directions weren't very clear, so I made up my own thing. I did a slip stitch in the bottom DC.

5:45 PM



I feel like this hat is entirely too long. I'll continue to do their directions as written, though. But when I do this hat again, I'll cut back on a couple of the DC rows.

5:53 PM

Yeah, it's way too long. But I'm going to continue.  And I'm not going to make the flowers that they have specifically for this hat. I'm going to make the same flowers I made yesterday. These are way too complicated and ain't nobody got time fo' dat! Haha



6:16 PM

I'm done! Yes!! And the yarn needle that I bought today really helped :)

6:40 PM



Time: approximately 1.5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment