Saturday, March 22, 2014

In the Making: Green Newsboy Hat \\ 4-Month-Old Baby Boy

I have a little one coming to the studio tomorrow afternoon, and I want him to be the first to try out my hats. I'm currently working on a little newsboy hat in green. I made one a few days ago in brown, but it's way too small. I need to work on not making my stitches so tight!

Anyway, time to get to work!

2:57 PM








__________

4:48 PM

Gosh, I'm so hungry. I just finished the hat part. I'll work on the visor after I eat some soup :)

__________

5:00 PM

Time to get back to work!! :)


__________

5:26 PM



All done! I added 2 more rows to the visor to make it longer. We're going to get ready to go to Home Depot now. I want to buy some pretty wood for the studio. Latersz!

Pattern by: Posh Patterns.
Yarn used: Vanna's Choice - green.
Needle used: J10/6mm for hat, H/8-5mm for visor and finishing stitches.
Time: approximately 2.25 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment