Friday, January 29, 2016

In the making: Pepperoni Pizza Hat

My friend Jay texted me a couple weeks ago asking me if I could make her a pizza beanie. This girl is crazy. I searched all over the internet and couldn't find a pattern, so now I have to make one up! Here's the finished product.


CLICK HERE to purchase the pattern!


I started working on the hat minutes to 9 AM, finished some time after 4 PM. Of course I was working on and off, so I'd say it took me 4 hours in total. THE MOST ANNOYING PART was making the pepperonis. I wanted to scream. That's why I only did 4 haha.

This ribbing has become my new favorite way to start off a hat.
It looks like knit, so I naturally love it!

I decided that working underneath the stitch would give a cleaner look.

Jay didn't ask for a pom pom. This is what the hat would have looked like without it. It looks BLAH!

Here's the top, just in case you don't want the pom pom.

I'm so proud of myself for making my first pattern! I can't wait to come up with new creations :)

I don't know why I look so angry...
 

CLICK HERE to purchase the pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment