Sunday, April 6, 2014

In the making: Sea Blue Baby Cocoon \\ Newborn

I've gotten quite a few photographers from the Kelly Brown Newborn Photography Facebook Group who are willing to try out my crochet products for me. YAY! Finally, some pictures NOT taken by my iPhone :) I'm working on this baby cocoon for Rachel Odegard Photography. I'm really excited about the fact that most of the photographers REALLY like my cocoons. I have to make SIX within the next week! EEE!!! :)

I'm at Mommy's house, chilin' after a long day of shooting graduation portraits in Rhode Island for the MIP Program. Ok, so time to get started. It's late, but I really need to get these done fast so I can ship them.

11:14 PM







Time to go get my hair done. Mommy's going to bed soon! 11:38 PM I just came out from getting my hair done and noticed that Roody's eyes are bloodshot. My poor baby. He's only sleep for about 2.5 hours in the past 24 hours. Time to go home! I'll finish this cocoon up later today.

12:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment