Saturday, April 19, 2014

In the making: Claret Baby Cocoon \\ Newborn

I shipped off the sea blue cocoon and the green newsboy hat this morning to the photographer in WI who requested it. I really hope the items fit her babies, and I can't wait to see the images she produces with them :)

So next up is the second photographer who only requested a cocoon. I wish I had read the list first, because I could have easily sent 1 of the 2 cocoons I had already made, weeks ago. Oops! But I might as well just get started on a red one, right? I won't be able to ship until Monday afternoon.

I'm at the hair salon, by the way. That should explain the different look of the photos haha

Time to get to work!

5:38 PM

All done!

6:21 PM

Yarn: Lion Brand Super Bulky
Needle: P
Pattern: Posh Patterns
Estimated time: 40 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment