Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stocking up!

Sooooo... the store is back in business! It's winter, after all, and that means that I need to keep myself busy. Even though I'm a full time mother, I can still find time to make some stuff. I've been working on a lot.





I just finished making this hat today. I started yesterday. It took about 4 hours? I'm not sure, but it didn't take as long as this hat did:




Michaels had a crazy sale on yarn PLUS my business partner shared a 20% off coupon with me, so naturally I went a little crazy and spent $70+ on yarn.



Our first expo is on February 20 and I want to make sure that we have a good amount of stuff to sell at our booth. I aim to crochet one scarf everyday. So far, so good!



Ok, back to work!!




Order Online

No comments:

Post a Comment