Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Obsession: Hailey Headband by TinderBox!

Something amazing happened last night: I was going through Tinderbox's store and stumbled upon the Haily Headband. My friend suggested I make headbands a couple weeks ago, and I'd been looking for the perfect one. Well, ladies and gents, I found it!


I have some "ugly yarn" that I practice stuff on. I whipped it out and got right to work. The ear warmer took me a little over an hour to make! I was surprised at how simple the pattern was, and grateful, too!

I am sooooo obsessed with the headband. I even wore it to church to share with Claudia. She liked it. YES! I even let my mother try it on, and she loved it!

It looks so good on my mother!

Now she wants me to make her one :)

I wanted to see how it would look on someone younger, and it looks FAB!!
I love taking selfies with this little man. We look so good in our LarJ wear! HAHA!

I'm so happy with the results. I'm going to make some with different color bows and bands to see what color combinations work the best. I can't wait to see how that turns out!



No comments:

Post a Comment